Yes, I know I announced that I was cancelling development on MixLyrics, but I have decided that because of the lack of competition, I would try to fix all of the issues it was having. And, low-and-behold, I fixed most of the major ones!
No longer will it throw an error every time you try to do anything with it, and song accuracy has been tweaked a bit so it should be a little bit more accurate.
Sadly this isn't the big version 1.0 release, as I want to do lots of testing on it before I feel comfortable moving it up to that point. But, if things actually go according to plan this time, then hopefully before the summer, it will be ready for that version.
Development on MixLyrics has been the hardest out of all of my apps ever, as it relies entirely on Musixmatch's servers, which I have zero control over. The result is, if they change one tiny thing, it can throw the entire app off, which is what happened to the current and previous versions.
But, that is hopefully behind us, so I will officially be releasing MixLyrics 0.9 on May 13, along with the updates to Pixel Art, ScreenSnap and ColourGrab.